Exercise 1 - The snake and the man

This lesson is simple and only has three steps. In this lesson, you will read and respond to questions about what you read.
 

First 


Answer a few questions after you read this.

Second


Answer the following questions about what you read. Please respond with at least two sentences for each answer.

  • What did the snake do to the man?
  • Why did the man help the snake?
  • Is the man wrong for helping the snake?

        Third


        I will review and provide feedback. You can:

        • You can message me on HelloTalk. My id is: @k_eliot_95610.
        • Send me audio responses to the questions above.
        • I will let you know if you answered the question correctly.
        • I will also let you know if you made any mistakes.

        Next Exercise: RollerCoin

        Need Help?

        If you run into a problem with connecting with me on HelloTalk, leave a comment and I will help.
        Also, if you don't use HelloTalk, we can figure out a way to work together.

        Comments

        Popular Posts