Exercise 3 - Will it blend?

This lesson is simple and only has three steps. In this lesson, you will watch and respond to questions about what you saw.

Introduction

Today we're going to learn about non-conventional ways to use a blender. A blender looks like this.

how to use a ninja blender via gadnets

how to use a ninja blender via gadnets
 

First 

Watch the following Youtube video.
 

Second


Answer the following questions about what you saw. Please respond with at least two sentences for each answer.
  • What is happening in the video?
  • How many brands do you see in the video?
  • Why do you think this video has over 19 million views?
  • How did he get the item in the jar?
  • What's interesting about this video?
  • Would you ever try to do what you say in the video? If so, what would you do?

    Third


    I will review and provide feedback. You can:
    • You can message me on HelloTalk. My id is: @k_eliot_95610.
    • Send me audio responses to the questions above.
    • I will let you know if you answered the question correctly.
    • I will also let you know if you made any mistakes.

    Next Exercise: Pitbull and ice cream

    Need Help?

    If you run into a problem with connecting with me on HelloTalk, leave a comment and I will help.
    Also, if you don't use HelloTalk, we can figure out a way to work together.



    Comments

    Popular Posts